Two EdgeNode on different machines (VMs) with All in one setup

Kumar Prasad, Vikash

Dear Team,

I have below deployment scenario

In this scenario , on VM1 I am installing all the components of EdgeGallery using EG All in One ansible script,

But on VM2 , I will install only MEP, MECM just for EdgeNode separately.

Now I will configure two EdgeNode  on  VM1 for my app deployment, after doing sandbox testing and certification of apps I will store the same app on AppStore on VM1 IP: 192.168.1.100,

now in deployment stage of our APP on edge node, I will select IP: 192.168.1.101.

So, here I wanted to know whether this is possible or not?

Thanks

Vikash kumar prasad

Kumar Prasad, Vikash

Dear Team,

Kindly reminder, if any one could suggest me how I can achieve this below task?

Thanks

Vikash kumar prasad

In this scenario , on VM1 I am installing all the components of EdgeGallery using EG All in One ansible script,

But on VM2 , I will install only MEP, MECM just for EdgeNode separately.

Now I will configure two EdgeNode  on  VM1 for my app deployment, after doing sandbox testing and certification of apps I will store the same app on AppStore on VM1 IP: 192.168.1.100,

now in deployment stage of our APP on edge node, I will select IP: 192.168.1.101.

So, here I wanted to know whether this is possible or not?

Thanks

Vikash kumar prasad

Kanagaraj Manickam

Hi vikash

We support to add one plus edge node under a given edgegallery controller and your expected scenario would work and let us know your findings.

Thanks & Regards

Kanag