Not able to modify ipv4.ip_local_port_range of my nginx container running as a service on edgegallery

Kanagaraj Manickam

Hi Vikash,

I am assuming that you are using the attached yaml as part of app deployment in eg and you are trying to configure the security context for this app.

Here you are using the safe sysctls and it would work by default as they got enabled by k8s.

Let me know what is the issue, you have faced here in edgegallery when you use this yaml.

Regards

Kanag