Sync Up All Gitee Projects to Github

xudan

Hi all EdgeGalleryers,

An excited news.

All public projects in Gitee have been synced up to our Github now.  https://github.com/EdgeGallery

It’s a daily sync job with Github Action on 20:00 UTC  every day.

All branches, tags and commit logs should be the same as our Gitee projects. The owner of each project could go to double check that.

BTW, I found that almost all members in EdgeGallery Github Group is private which means other non-member could not find you. You can public yourself if you want to let everyone find you are in this Group.

Another thing is that your contributions in Gitee can also be found in Github now like this (should use the same name and email between Gitee and Github).

BR,

Dan Xu

Join main@edgegallery.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.