Re: Change CheckStyle file for all JAVA projects

xudan

Hi all,

It seems that the checkstyle gitee link cannot work very well for maven checkstyle plugin. It’s very unstable and the maven requests are often rejected by gitee.

The gitee team haven’t give a good solution for this until now.

So we decided to keep the github link until we can get a stable access.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

BR,

Dan Xu

From:xudan via groups.io <xudan16@...>

Date:2020-12-22 07:51:41

Hi all,

Currently, all Java projects are using the github CheckStyle XML file which should be changed to the one in Gitee.

输入图片说明

Please change this file link in your pom.xml to be this one.

https://gitee.com/edgegallery/docs/raw/master/code-check-configs/edgegallery_checks.xml

BR,

Dan Xu

Join main@edgegallery.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.