[CI CD] Migrate all docker build jobs

xudan

Hi all,

Prakash and I have migrated all old Docker build Jenkins jobs to the new ones which are created by JJB scripts instead of manually configure with the Jenkins portal.

Currently, all new Jenkins jobs are stable and have been verified several times during the release v0.9.1, so I have disabled all the old jobs and plan to delete them in several days.

All new jobs can be found under the View  DOCKER-IMAGE-BUILD as well as the view of each project itself.

Please don’t enable the old jobs again because they will be deprecated soon.

If you have any questions, please contact me or Prakash.

BTW, please don’t update the new jobs manually with the Jenkins portal, because all changes are temporary and will be reset after updating the jobs with the JJB scripts.

BR,

Dan Xu

Join main@edgegallery.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.