Getting error while testing app in sandbox on Edgegallery verison 1.5.1

Kumar Prasad, Vikash

Dear Team,

I am trying to follow the same steps to deploy/develop app on edgegallery as I used to do on version 1.3.0, but while doing sandbox test

I am getting below error, can anybody guide me here how to resolve this problem.

Exception happens when export image: [org.edgegallery.developer.service.application.action.impl.container.InstantiateContainerAppAction.queryPodStatus(InstantiateContainerAppAction.java:181), org.edgegallery.developer.service.application.action.impl.container.InstantiateContainerAppAction.queryInstantiateStatus(InstantiateContainerAppAction.java:160), org.edgegallery.developer.service.application.action.impl.InstantiateAppAction.execute(InstantiateAppAction.java:95), org.edgegallery.developer.service.application.impl.container.ContainerAppOperationServiceImpl$InstantiateContainerAppProcessor.run(ContainerAppOperationServiceImpl.java:295)]

pod Information :

Refresh

I was just curious to know whether anything extra step I have to perform in version 1.5.1 which we didn’t have to perform in version 1.3.0

Thanks

Vikash kumar prasad

Join main@edgegallery.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.