Re: Edgegallery networking Module Calico replacement

Gaoweitao(Victor)

We don’t depend on any CNI, you can use whatever you want.

Cause we use calico by default…

we are using Multus to support multi-cni…

you can investigate this repo, to support the multi cni access by using domain name: https://gitee.com/edgegallery/plugins/tree/master/edgegallery-secondary-ep-controller   .

高维涛 Victor Gao

M:+86-15809299822

E: victor.gao@...

ICT产品与解决方案 云化网络 OSDT

Products & Solutions Cloudify Network OSDT