Re: Updates//[EdgeGallery] [TSC] [User] EdgeGallery v1.5 Development status

Mansuroglu, Zekeriya

Hi,

I have another question concerning the UPF integration of EdgeGallery.

In the ETSI MEC document “ETSI GS MEC 002 V2.1.1 (2018-10)” there are the requirements 5GCoreConnect-001 until -004 and Framework-06 that are related to the 5g core interaction of the MEC framework.

My question is: Are these requirements realized in EdgeGallery?

I took a look into the sources of mecm-apprulemanager and saw, that the app rules which would consist of the traffic rules and the dns rules, are stored in a mock database rather than in a real database. Is there any other interface of EdgeGallery to the 5G core which is to be considered during its UPF integration?

Many thanks for your help in advance,

Regards,

Zekeriya