Re: clarification on mep-agent container

Kanagaraj Manickam

Hi Vikash,

Mep-agent helps edge application get registered EASILY with MEP in-line with ETSI MEC. Please find more details here https://github.com/EdgeGallery/mep-agent

In case of OCR app, it is used for the same.

And as we discussed in another mail communications, let us have meeting to discuss further support required on your queries. Thanks.

Regards

Kanag